Tuesday 28 October 2008

Art Clay Silver course


Tomorrow I'll be attending my first Art Clay Silver class and I can't wait! I'll try and take photos as I'm going along so as I can post them here and you'll be able to see how I get on. I'm so looking forward to it and hope the class lives up to my expectations!

By the way, it's suddenly got really cold here in Scotland with snow on the hills further north and a very chilly wind here in Edinburgh. Tilly is cuddling up to keep warm! This picture of Tilly was taken on a slightly warmer day on the banks of the beautiful River Dee in Aberdeenshire. 

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

have fun ,learn lots!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Ooo...silver clay is very neat. Always admire people that work with clay for any kind of projects/art. Have a super time learning!