Saturday 25 October 2008

Wild, Wet and Windy!


The weather in Scotland is pretty horrible right now, with gale force winds and driving rain. So, it's the perfect day to stay in and spend time on the computer doing various Etsy things - listing new items, sorting out my photos all the while drinking cups of tea and munching on the odd chocolate biscuit! 

Tilly normally squeaks at me when I read the papers on a weekend morning and this morning was no exception. Her aim is to sit on my knee at the dining table as I read, but I'm sure she's never very comfy and it certainly makes reading the paper a challenge. So this morning I decided to get the spare doggie crate out of the garage and set it up just by my work desk to see if she'd be interested in using it. Well, she's hardly been out of it since! It's just the same as the crate that we use in the office, which she adores. I'm delighted she's so settled. Part of me did wonder if the weather had something to do with it though - she's not silly and maybe she just doesn't want to go outside in the driving rain and gusty wind!

Here's my gorgeous dragonfly charm that I'm about to list in CraftilyCharms. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

if i was forced to stay in id probably go out in a dress. im funny like that. cause im quite the opposite of going out all the time haha

Rachel said...

Kim, I was forced to go out in full waterproofs but sadly my shoes let me down as a I discovered I had a hole in one of my soles and ended up with one very wet sock!